3.15.2012

Springing Forward

It's time to share a new card for Penny's.  The challenge is 3 buttons, 2 designer papers,  and 1 ribbon.  I used some more papers a friend sent me recently to create this card.   I started with a craft card base and rounded the corners.  Next I added a panel of light pink paper with one rounded corner on the bottom left.  I cut a pennant shape and wrapped twine around to make a bow and then added two buttons. 
The digital image is from Robyn's Fetish.  I cut it out and popped up with foam dots.  I stamped my sentiment and then accented with a rhinestone. 
Sorry this is a quick post because short on time. 


5 comments:

Ann

Cute card Amy, love those sweet colors and egg.

~amy~

Oh Amy, this is soooooo sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Adorable!!! I loveeeeeeeee that egg!

Sharon

Oh WOW!!!! How beautiful!!! Love the colors! And that egg is fabulous!!!! :)

Audrey Pettit

Adorable! Such a sweet little Easter egg image! Love your kraft cardbase and love the color combo here. The banner wrapped in twine is a fabulous touch.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy