3.15.2012

Positive and negative butterfly frame

Hey there! Here's a project I worked on today that I really enjoyed!  It features lots of SRM Stickers!
I took the We Got Your Border stickers from sheet # 57001 Baby Boy and placed them on a tag. I then die cut a butterfly from the tag to make a frame and placed a picture behind it. A few butterfly punches and a little trim to embellish and my tag is complete.
Then I took the positive side and created a mini picture frame.
I tied a peice of yellow floss with a button and attached the butterfly to a white washed painted frame with a foam dot.

This makes a cute little gift set give to new parents or grandparents and it's super easy to create! When I was making this, I was very careful to notice my sticker usage. Why you ask? Because I like to stretch my products as much as possible! This project takes a quarter of the sheet so you still have plently left to create cards, layouts, etc.

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Sooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeee how you used the negative butterfly as a frame and then the butterfly on the frame!! And loving the new bloggy look!!

Unknown

Your blog look wonderful.. Love your new look.. And such cute creations here.. I just love those butterflies. I think they are migrating here in Vegas.. Butterflies were everywhere today..

Hugs, Linda

yyam

Oh my! These are pretty amazing projects Amy!

Ros

Love your new look blog Amy ... and I love your creations ... should have entered CCCB this week!

Janice

Such a cutie displayed wonderfully!

Ann

Super cute projects, and great use of your materials. Hugs

Crafty Moni

Loved your projects, I'm going to have to try them out:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Davi

Wonderful tags and frame Amy!! The butterfly shape cut out make a delightful frame for the sweet baby :)

Sharon

Fantastic tag and frame!! I love both of them! :)

Angi Barrs

Gorgeous! Love the butterflies and lace trim.

Audrey Pettit

So, so cute!! Love butterflies and love your projects, Amy! So awesome how you used both the postives and negatives here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy