3.28.2012

Dream Believe Thrive with SRM Stickers

  Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am back to share a very special project I created using SRM Stickers for a dear friend.  
I started with a Bravissimo ribbon from Making Memories. I used a cupcake liner and then added an extra large scallop punch in cream card stock to the center. I punched a large salmon colored circle from card stock, added SRM sticker sentiment from Celebrate Life #39046 and a ribbon border from Think Pink #49010, then popped it up with foam dots. I placed the pink ribbon sticker, also from Celebrate Life, on a piece of cream card stock, trimmed, and attached it to the top.

The three tails are stickers from Think Pink and were also placed on cream card stock, trimmed, and then tucked under the scallop. A few drops of pink glitter to accent and it was done!"


I made this for a special friend that just received  word she is now cancer-free. She deserves so much more than a ribbon after the battle she fought. She wears something pink on herself everyday, and I thought maybe she might want something a little bit more for those days she really wants to shout it out that she is a survivor!"
Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

Unknown

What a totally sweet thing to do Amy, create something this lovely for your brave friend. It's a precious gift... So happy to hear she's one that has fought the battle and won! Ira x

Annette Allen

I totally love this...what a fun idea and I bet your friend really loved it..

~amy~

Such a special giftie...it's magnificent Amy!

Tenia Nelson

This is soooooo pretty!!!

Sharon

Oh Amy! This is so beautiful! I am so very happy for your friend! That is awesome!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this so much!!! WOW!!!

Karen B.

Great banner for a great reason.

Davi

Wonderful ribbon for your friend!! Love the cupcake bg...such a fun way to help her celebrate the exciting news for her life!

Unknown

That is so sweet. Those words are perfect!! What a perfect little pendant for her..

Hugs, Linda

Ann

So sweet, and I love the addition of the pearls. I'm sure she loved it. Hugs

cnelson

Truly a special project Amy! LOVE this! Such good news for her! HUGS!

Kirsty Vittetoe

This is BRILLIANT!!!!

Claire Phillips

What a wonderful creation - one sure to be treasured! Cheers Claire x

Ros

Don't know how I missed this post ... such a lovely creation and what thoughtfulness from you ... It's beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy