3.12.2012

Follow Your Heart

Hey there! Happy Monday to you! I have a little keepsake box to share with you today that can be used for an anniversary, just because, or what ever occassion you see fit.  :-)
 I covered the matchbox with pattern paper and distressed with sandpaper.  Then I punched a label bracket from a stripe pattern paper and added my SRM Sticker sentiment plus two heart die cuts sewn together.  I added a strip of rhinestone to make it sparkle!  The ribbon is tied around the top of the box and a button with floss attached to the center.
 For the inside box, I painted it cream and then distressed to match the casing.  I added SRM border stickers on both the left and right side of the box as shown.   Inside I placed the perfectly sized "XO" sticker. How I love that SRM Sickers adhere nicely to any surface.

                                       
I created my handle with a stick pin and earring back.

I hope you like!

22 comments:

Sandy S

Oh Wow! Amy! This is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!! TFS!!!!

Sandy S
(SS DT)

Laurel

What a great idea, I love this project!

Sharon

I love it!!! So beautiful!! Love the heart, the sentiment, the ribbon and that drawer pull! Awesome!!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am IN LOVE with this!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Such a great idea!!

Ann

Adorable Amy. Love it.

Cards and Crafts by Sheree

This is just beautiful! I love it! I love how you made the heart embellishment too!

Kirsty Vittetoe

This is sweet and gorgeous all in one!!!!!!!!

Unknown

Everything about your matchbox is romantic Amy and full of love, so very very pretty indeed!

Ros

STUNNING!!! This is so beautiful Amy ... I love it! ... who wouldn't be happy with something so pretty and beautifully done as this is ...

June Houck

Beautiful little box...love the inside too :)

cnelson

I LOOOOOOOOVE!! This could not be more GORGEOUS!

Annette Allen

this is just to pretty...I love this fun idea and your design is so amazing...love it

Stella

A magical matchbox; I love the way you topped it off with that gorgeous label and sentiment. A precious keepsake; you really have outdone yourself!

~amy~

such a SWEET project!!

Cheryl

This is gorgeous! I love the dimensional heart and the bling. Beautiful!

Something Special

I always love visiting here at your blog, and always get so much inspiration from you. I don't make cards super often, but I have just been making some that I would love for you to see. Come see my new post if you have the time.
I especially love your sweet little matchbox. And of course every card you make is so special!

Marjan

This GORGEOUS!! I love it!

Audrey Pettit

Ooh, this is gorgeous, Amy!

Erum Tasneem

oh Amy this is the prettiest little thing I have seen in a while. Gorge!!

SAMARA

Woah! Amy, this is beautiful. I love how you have the message on the side of the box as well as the top. Surprises are always so great. I came over to comment on your egg, which has fantastic coloring on it and is yummy. I am so glad I did! Smiles of Joy to you, Samara

Davi

Like you new look Amy, What a cool altered match box you created!! I like how you decorated the sides and inside ;)

Rebekah

Very cute. What a great idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy