7.22.2009

Webster Goodness

A few more cards I created with Paper Popsicle's "Cherry Pie" kit. I based these cards off the new sketches on 2S4Y this week.


The first is for Kazan's #31 sketch.



Supplies: pattern papers: Webster's Pages; alphabet stickers: Basic Grey from Paper Popiscle's Cherry Pie kit.

My fiance loves pie! Despises cake. He says it a horrid dry sponge. More for me I say! :-) I made this card for him because he has a birthday fast approaching. No birthday cake for him. He wants a pie.


My second card is a card I made for my daughter. She's a cake lover too! Takes after her Momma. :-) But she does eat pie.

This card is based on Clouds' bonus sketch.


Supplies: pattern paper: Webster's Pages from Paper Popsicle's Cherry Pie kit; sticker: Wordsworth; buttons from craft supply

Thank you for dropping by!

Photobucket

14 comments:

claudia shadler

ooh! I love both your cards Amy! way to go. i love the pies! hehe. And what awesome take on my bonus sketch :) Thanks for using it on your card, I really likey! the scalloped PP with the buttons is a nice touch!

Clouds :D

Cindy Lee

Yummy cards, Amy! Love them all!I especially like the sugar & spice card!

Leigh Ann Baird

Love them! The layout on the second card is great!

~amy~

I recently discovered Webster's goodness....I absolutely adore what you've done with their new goodies!!!

Unknown

Amy they are both so cute. I love the story behind the first card :) Funny. My hubby claims he is a pie man and not cake but every time I give him cake he eats it with compliments!
Have fun celebrating ALL the birthdays.
Hugs
Kazan

~Lori Roop

So So darling! I love the PP and images! TFP!

Michelle

Do you always sign Peace & Paper or did I just notice that?? LOL These are great cards - fun papers too...they look homespun and really lend themselves to your style.

ScrapAddict

I always love your cards!!

Anonymous

too stinkin cute

Unknown

I especially love the sugar and spice card. The scallop is the perfect touch.

Lulu

Love your cards, totally cute!!! :)

cnelson

scrumptious!

marley

both of your cards are great and super cute!! now i want pie!! :))

Winter

Cute! I love the papers!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy