7.18.2009

New Digiments release day!

They are here! The new Digiments are now available to view and purchase! I mentioned the sweet deal the other day: 24 Digiments for $10 for this weekend only. $10 for the entire set of new Digiments! Such a great deal since the they normally sell for a $1.00 each.


Now let me share with you what I created with a new Inspirations Digiment.


This is a card and a little magnet I made. I know the angle of this photo is a little different but wanted to capture both items. The next picture shows the card front


I am mailing this to a friend of mine that could use a little prayer right now and thought the magnet could be used at home or work. Be sure to see all the design teams examples at Digiments! I think you will like the projects and cards so hop on over to get inspired!

7 comments:

madcapfrenzy

so cute! I love the matching magnets. :)

Jess

Beautiful card! A lovely card for a friend!

Kerri

This is beautiful, Amy!!! What a wonderful gift for your friend : )

Cindy Lee

Beautiful gift! I'm sure your friend is going to love it!

Rebecca

The idea of a magnet to go with the card is just perfect. I'm sure your friend will be very touched by your thoughtfulness.

TesaB

Fantastic card! Love the bright colors and that beautiful cut out flower!

Unknown

oh WOW, what a gorgeous ensemble Amy! just beautiful!!
thank you for your sweet comment about my Gallery Idol gumball machine card, I truly appreciate it!!
♥rae

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy