7.30.2009

Card Patterns sketch

Have you seen the very cool sketch at Card Patterns this week? It has a unique element to it that I was worried about capturing effectively in my card. In the end, I am going with it so without further adieu...


Lately I have been on a decorate the inside and envelope kick.

Supplies: cardstock: Wausau white and Bazzil pink; pattern paper and embellishments: Making Memories Vintage; rub-on: Marcella;ink: Stampin Up Creamy Caramel; other: Cuttlebug Swiss dot folder and heart die cut

Thanks for dropping by!



Photobucket

9 comments:

bethchien

ooo how beautiful is that card?!! So pretty!
How have you been? I hope well!
All is going well here!
I wish that you lived close to Cape, so we could meet IRL!
I'll send you an email about the kit!
Have a great day, sweetie!

Anonymous

I love all of your little embellishments, and the distressing is just right! :)

Thanks for popping by my blog! Come back again sometime! :)

whoistracy

Amy I love how you decorated the inside AND the envie- what a great little card this is. Such soft sweet colors. I enjoy coming here and looking at your take on each week's sketch.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie

Love the shabby chic look of this card. Those red stamps are just IT!

~amy~

Oh boy...this is sweeter than sweet!!!!

Regan

that is totally gorgeous!!!

Suzanne

This is a gorgeous card! Love the inside too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a fantastic Sunday!

by. Amy Schultz

such a sweet card.... love everything about it and your style!

Amy Schultz
http://amylizschultz.com

Cindy Lee

Congrats on being top 6 , Amy!! Your card is so beautiful! Love the distressed look!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy