7.06.2009

New kit for me!

The Paper Popsicles new July mini kit was waiting for me when I got home! Yeah! It's filled with Webster's Pages papers which happens to be a favorite company of mine. I always wait a bit to cut these papers because I want to be sure I am making the best choice. I was eager to create with this time and dug right in! :-) They are so beautiful on their own with the many intricate patterns combined with flowers, birds, etc. I love highlighting the designs with fussy cutting. I can use one sheet of paper to create several cards. I am sharing one for now. The next few days I will reveal the others. :-)


This first card is for Card Patterns #22 sketch. I did a little fussy cutting and inking to make the bird image stand out a tad. I think the written words on the bird is so lovely!


This is my card on an angle which I thought might show the details a little better. Not certain that it does so I took a shot straight on as well. :-)



Supplies: Papers and alphabet from Paper Popsicles July mini kit; Stickles Platinum; Kaiser Craft flowers; Making Memories trim; Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel and Summer Sun ink


Photobucket

7 comments:

Jess

Adorable card! Looks like some fab paper!

Michelle

Oh my gosh, Amy - I've been on vacation and have missed out on so much here....you are just insanely talented and I love everything you make. Today's stuff with the new Webster goods is fantastic! I have a sheet or 2 of something of theirs, fall, I think, will have to play with it. And all your patriotic things are super too - - wow...always in awe....

~amy~

wow...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Martha

So beautiful!!

Rebecca

You are patient to do all that cutting. I can say the end result is worth it!

whoistracy

Amy I love the little cherries on the DP and the layered embellishment/focal point. Great take on the sketch!

Laurel

Fantastic, it is so beautiful! Love the cherries! Thanks for playing

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy