9.04.2012

Oh my Christmas ornaments!

 Hey there!  I am here to  share my special Christmas project using Fancy Stickers and  Labels by the Dozen for SRM Stickers.
I bought clear glass ornaments at a local craft store and then used red, white, and green card stock to create these ornaments that double as tags for packages.  I am so excited to use these on my gifts this year!


I "painted" the inside of the clear ornament by filling with white acrylic paint.  Next I placed my label on a white card stock and  cut out.  The fancy sentiment was placed on a punched green circle.  I added a few rhinestones to embellish.  I used craft glue dots to adhere to the center of my ornament.  
The next ornament uses the same steps except I did not "paint" it.  


Stickers used:
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

~amy~

Such an awesome idea...love the ornaments!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

What a GREAT IDEA!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!

Ros Crawford

Love that painted ornament and those pretty tags ...

Unknown

Looks awesome...

Hugs~

Sharon

What a great idea!!! I love the paint on the inside. Love the tags!! :)

Janice

Love what you did with the ornaments!

cnelson

Soooooo CUTE!

alexandra s.m.

absolutely gorgeous Amy!
TFS~

Audrey Pettit

Really adorable! And I love the multifunctional design of these!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy