10.02.2011

Sew Special

Hello and hope you are well on this Sunday!  I am happy to be back in a normal routine.  Well, as normal as I can be.  ;-)  I have a sewing themed card to share with you today for Sentimental Sunday's newest challenge.   We sadly are saying goodbye to Ann Vento, the founder of the blog.  She has been such a huge inspiration but she has lots of new ventures beginning so she needs to devote her time to these.  I wish her the best!  Our new founders have arranged for some great new challenges, sentiments, and always prizes from very popular companies that you won't want to miss. 
This cute little mouse is Cocoa and you can find him at Sweet n Sassy Stamps, our wonderful sponsor this week.  I kept a simple color palette today.  Just one piece of pattern paper too!  Amazing for me!  I am trying to use up all the doilies I have can you tell with all my cards featuring them lately?  I am kidding but I promise to step away from them for next week's cards.  I made myself put them away from my eye sight because I found myself clinging to them. I did a few simple stitches because it is a sewing theme after all and then stamped a SP & Co. sentiment with black ink.  Not too much here.
I hope you will join us for our latest challenge. Many blessings to you!

Challenges I would like to enter my card in:
4 Crafty Chicks: #57 Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity: #39 Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy: #28 Anything Goes
Druken Stampers: #75 Get Well/ Thinking of You
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: #19 Animals and Monsters
Sew Many Cards: Anything Goes

17 comments:

Crafting Aberrigines

the mouse is sooo cute :)
cute and wonderful ...
Kalindi
http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/

Marjan

This is so very cute!! Lovely little mouse and beautiful card!

Unknown

This is so darn cute.. I just love that doilie behind you cute little mouse..

Happy Sunday!!

Anonymous

Hi Amy:)
Your card is so very `beautiful`..hope you and yours are well:)
I love stopping by and catching uip with all your Gorgeous Inspirationb!!!!TFI
Have a lovely week:) xxx

Audrey Pettit

OMGosh, that is the cutest card, Amy! Sew, sew sweet! LOVE that little mousey! And I love the color palette and the simple stitching, too. And I don't blame you for using the doilies....I get so addicted to them, too. :)

Rebekah

Sew darn cute ;) Such pretty simplicity letting the image speak for itself..

Kirsty Vittetoe

Awww.... how adorable, cute cute cute!!!

Tracey

Wonderful card Amy, I love the little stitching details :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

pinky

Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at c4E this week.
Pinky

Annette Allen

this card is seriously adorable... love that little mouse...

Davi

That is a sweet image with great coloring and I LOVE the doilies Amy :)

Arabella

This is so cute Amy! That doily is fabulous and what a sweet mouse! Great sentiment and your little cross stitches are fab too!

Thanks for joining us for the Animals or Monsters challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

~amy~

cutie pie card!

Maria Matter

so, sew pretty Amy!
love the use of the doily here!
hugs & blessings!

Sharon

This is so so sweet Amy!! Love that little mouse! :)

Cleota

Such a cute image! Love those big ears! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

Cleota
DT Member

Viv

What a darling mouse! Love your card. Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet . Viv x

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy