8.07.2010

Adore You

Happy Saturday to you! I truly hope you are having a fabulous day! I am going to do a quick post because I have DD waiting on me. I used a lot of MME's So Sophie papers for this. I love the patterns and thickness of their paper. The new lines look like a must have for me as well. I can't resist Halloween papers and the Blackbird line is amazing! Did anyone else notice that they pictured both Blackbird and Haunted as the same? Not that will deter me one iota. :-)
Okay ,so this card has a green flocked bird from the Lush line which is also MME. I told you I like their paper. ;-)
I used the Kazan's sketch from 2S4Y this week. Just squeaking by with my entry. Also, a big thanks for selecting this card for the fab 5 last week! I was grinning ear to ear!

4 comments:

Unknown

Amy this is beautiful - That bird is just the best
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
Hugs
Kazan

Maria Matter

Beautiful Amy!! I love the mix of elements & papers...just beautiful!!!
Hope all is well with you!
take care
HUGS!!

Nathalia Castellon

Gorgeous card Amy! Love the colors and the doily!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade

This is one gorgeous card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy