4.22.2010

It's officially Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! Today Creatively-Green has a gigantic post with lots of inspiring ideas for you to repurpose or recycle common household items. So don't trash it, treasure it.
**** Plus there is a give a way of some new released lines!****
Here's a gift bag that I used some repurposed/recycled items on. The tulle came from flowers I received, the purple ribbon was from a gift a friend sent me, and the floral scrap stash flower is from Creatively-Green.



I wanted to share with you how cute this floral flower is:
I added a piece of Scenic Route pattern paper and spelled "enjoy" with some purple Thickers. Attached the flower and tied the tulle and ribbon to embellish.

Also Creatively-Green has a guest design team call. Check out the details here. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kay

Love the beautiful flower and the purple on your gift bag!! Happy Earth Day! ♥♥ Kay

Mona Pendleton

What a fun gift bag! Love the 3D flower embellishment :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy