9.24.2009

3 challenges completed!

Wahoo! I was on a roll tonight and made 3 cards. I used Making Memories Autumn Splendor papers and instead of rambling on and on, I will get right to the cards.

First my card for CardPatterns #33 sketch. I kinda played around with the design a bit to create this:

Supplies: cardstock: Recollections white; pattern paper and rub-on: Making Memories Autumn Splendor; flowers: Petaloo Dahlia cream/brown; rhinestones: Basic Grey Bling It; button: Dress It Up; fiber: Darice twine

Last week my secret pal at work she gave me the sweetest card wishing me luck for the new school year, a big bag of Twizzlers, and some super cute name tags. I made this card based on Unscripted Sketches # 24 challenge for her. I type her because it's all women I work with. I was not certain I would like this card but once it came together, I liked it and think the sketch really challenged me.

Supplies: cardstock: Recollections white and The Paper Co. kraft; pattern paper: Making Memories Autumn Splendor; fibers: Darice twine; button: Dress It Up; rub-on: American Crafts Mini; other: Marvy circle punch

Last card is for Laura's sketch #35 at 2S4y this week. You should give this sketch a try!

Supplies: cardstock: The Paper Co. and Stampin' Up Really Rust and Barely Banana; pattern papers: Making Memories Autumn Splendor; rub-on: Scenic Route sentiments set 2; rhinestones: BG Bling It; fibers: Darice twine; other: dimensional dots
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

yyam

I love the earthy tones on these cards Amy! Totally loving the lace action!
It's nice to have pals at work! :)

Laura Davis

Ooohhh I love this! Beautiful :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

~amy~

gorgeous cards Amy...love them!

masha minaeva

Love colors you used! Lovely project

Dotty Jo

Fabulous cards, such great colours... and yah for tolerant Brits! Jo x

whoistracy

These are adorable Amy! But I can't resist that last one with the cute little pear on it! I think it's wonderful that you guys have secret sisters at work. We don't have anything like that- but all the women I work with are really catty! LOL

Elise

These are some fabulous cards you have here! Excellent use of the C/P sketch, but man! All of your work is fantastic! You are a gifted paper crafter, indeed!

Liz

I love your take on the sketch.. The lace is so pretty.. Thanks for playing... I love the other cards to...

Irit Shalom

I love what you did with our # 24 sketch!!
Great colors too!! The kace is gorgeous!!
IRIT- USS DT

Unknown

These are wonderful! What a fabulous take on this weeks US sketch. Love the lace at the bottom. So glad you joined us this week!

Kim Sonksen

Your cards are stunning
Thanks for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Martha

Wow, beautiful cards Amy, great paper!!

Kelley Eubanks

All three cards are great!! Gorgeous colors!!

Cindy Lee

Wow...you've been busy, Amy! Love your cards!

Linda Beeson

These really are great cards - you are like me on loving to use sketches.

Keri Lee Sereika

Wowzers Amy...these are GORGEOUS! All of them!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy