1.22.2009

One day away

till my DD turns 13! A teenager. As many have said before, "where has the time gone?" She will forever remain my sweet baby and I will always love her dearly. A few things to share with you today.
First is a sign I made for DD's birthday. I really thought this Pink Paislee line was cute and since DD and I make cupcakes quite often, it was perfect for this little plaque.

Have you seen the new Making Memories lines? I was not sure I would like the Sabrina but it grew on me and now, I am really liking it. I made this card for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge this week and Caardvarks new challenge to use polka dots. You can't see it very well in the photo but the black paper with the sentiment is the embossed swiss dot by Bazzill. It's really cool when you use a rub-on because it empathsizes the dots. Not sure if you can see?



Thank you for coming by!

12 comments:

Unknown

Wow Amy this is stunning - simply gorgeous in fact. Happy B/day to your 13 year old - what a special time for both of you to be entering into.
Hugs
Kazan

Amy C

Amy, your card is FABULOUS!! I may have to check into that embossed CS by Bazzill. It looks awesome with the rub-on (I clicked on the pic and enlarged it and can see it very well). =)

Diva Scrapper

Amy I just love your cards..they inspire me to create cards. Thanks to you I found 2Sketches4You and I enjoy submitting my creations. Thanks for sharing and a special Happy Birthday to your little one!

ScrapAddict

Wonderful projects!! Happy Birthday to your darling daughter!!

Lea L.

Cute cards!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Calia Yang

amy happy bday to your dd!! can you believe it? 13 yrs old already!! ^_^ I'm sure you're proud of her.
Your card is awesome. love the pink/black. and polks dots are so awesome!

Unknown

I just got myself some of the Sabrina too ;)
You've worked wonders with it here... fabulous take on Kazan's sketch!

Unknown

Gorgeous! I just love this!

Mrs J

Wow, your card is stunning, I just love everything about it! The shaped edge looks amazing and the flower too. Might just have to check out these papers myself!
Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday!
Mrs Jx

Anonymous

Your cards are `gorgeous` Amy!!!
Love them all...
`Thanks` so much for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments!!Iwill be checking yours out for all your wonderful Insperation!!!!
`Happy Belated 13th B`day` to your daughter on her special Day...
Hope you all had a fun !!!
My they do grow up sooo quick!!!:):):)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)~X~

Lisamariemlt

happy birthday probably late to your daughter
love your creations so much
gonna save your blog and visit often
hugs
me

~amy~

cute, cute, cute!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy