10.11.2008

Saturdays are for Pinot Noir and saying Thanks!

Just a quick post today. Simon and I are going to a friends house for a Pinot Noir wine tasting. They have an annual wine tasting at their compound (huge house with pool, guest house, party barn, wine making facilities,) and everyone brings a wine to blind taste test. Tracie is an awesome cook! So is Jorge! They are fabulous hosts and we always look forward to going. Even better, I will see Terresa there. It's been a while. Since April when we went to New Orleans. Whew! Anyhow,working on some new things but trying to make some fast cards. Is that possible?

My wonderful friend Pam sent me a huge package this week! Oh my goodness! She made an entire book for Jacquelynn. All I have to do is add photos. I was so tickled and so was J. Pam you are so talented! You gotta start sharing your work with magazines! They will scoop your art up. She also sent me a cute band-aid tin to alter with a whole bunch of Halloween paper, embellies, stickers, etc. I mean it was packed! I am sharing a few cards I made below with the items she sent me. Love that paper. You have to tell me who makes it Pam! I am going to get the tin altered next week and will share. Also want to get shots of the book she made J. It's so perfect for her! Pink and all. ;-) Thank you so much Pam!
Hmmm..

3 comments:

Rosanne

Cute halloween cards!

Anonymous

wow Pam needs to come join us at Making Memories For You
how sweet is that book.

{raisingAlexis}

A Pinot tasting ... sounds wonderful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy