9.20.2008

Beautiful Saturday/ Update o

It's gorgeous here in Northern Virginia today. J has been outside riding her bike which tickles me to death. Love it!
I finally got my order from Webster's Pages. I was a little disappointed as it did not include the new papers. My LSS does not carry individual paper. They have packages of the Parlor series but, I do not want that. I opted to order online from Webster's in hope that I would get it quicker but a month later it arrives and still not complete. :-( Oh well. Not like that's holding me back from using the paper I did get. LOL!

I did make a few cards. I am sharing this one with you using Raspberry Truffle cream, Feathered Nest Morning Glory, and Drizzle paper. I just love this paper! This card was for two challenges I had: Making Memories For You, Kristine's challenge and
Embellished, Friday night challenge.



This card won at Tallyscapper's World Friendship Day! I am sending it to Kim, a new friend I met there.
Thanks for stopping by!