6.23.2008

So many things to share!



Well, I went to the convention and did not spend much. It was amazing. Actually, I had a great time as I met Melissa Frances! She was so incredibly kind and warm hearted. We chatted for a bit and she introduced me to her daughter and husband. She is now cancer free and excited to have the last minor surgery to remove the port line in her chest. I was so thrilled to have the opportunity to meet her! That by far was the best part of the convention. I did take a mini book class by MAMBI that was alright. I have difficultly following directions. AKA-I did somethings my own way. It was odd to me that people were frantic with worry about not duplicating the sample book exactly as the instructor has done so. I think this is why I don't go to classes. I don't want my book to be precisely the same as everyone else's. I do papercrafts because it allows me to be creative. Just assembling stuff is not as creative to me. But alas, that is me. Anyhow, I was happy to meet Melissa and she had all her products at half off! It was older lines but who cares?

Pam sent me a fabulous MMM that I received last Friday. It was loaded with more amazing items she created and product for me to try out. :-) Look at that cute recipe book and fire cracker she made! She filled it with the items in the next picture. She truly is the best! I wanted to share with everyone. When the weather lightens up I am going to try and get pictures of the mini book I made in class and one using the Rusty Pickle bottle rockets line. Oh I love their stuff!


Thanks for dropping by and happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy