6.23.2011

Tea cup

Opps!  Where did the day get to?  I am sorry this is posting so late but totally forgot to share with you my card for Aud Sentiments today.  I am not sure how I forgot because I really like this card.  I think the summer days are getting to me.  Maybe it was yesterday's crazy run around?  Hmmm.  Anywho...

Our challenge is food/beverage and our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.  I used this beautiful tea cup image which I colored in with my Copics.  I wanted it to have a vintage feel with a soft blue hue.  The papers are My Mind's Eye So Sophie collection.  I used a silk flower with some Martha Stewart pink seam binding for a feminine look.  The stamp is from SP & Company.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you will join in on the challenge.  :-)
Challenges I would like to enter this card in are:
Forever Friends: Spots & Dots
Everybody Art: #147 Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft: #1 Anything Goes (this is going to be a fave of mine!)
Ladybug Crafts Ink: #33 Use red
Scrappy Frogs: red

11 comments:

mfc.melissamade2

Ooo, I like this card Amy!!! The colors are gorgeous and your flower is too cute!! I love it such a perfect vintage feel!!!
Gorgeous
Hugs,
M

Laurel

This is so pretty!

Linda Breedlove

Oh so pretty. Makes me want my cup of tea right now!

cnelson

This is sooooo lovely!! LOVE it so much!

pinky

Gorgeous card, love the teacup. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Kirei na Kami

What a lovely creation!!! I love the beautiful papers, and you colored this beautiful image perfectly!! Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It truly brought smiles into my day:):) Again, I thank you!

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Mona Pendleton

So sweet Amy! That T cup image is beautiful and love the pretty flower embellishment!

Lana

Gorgeous card! Love how you colored the image! :)

Unknown

Such a sweet cup Amy and so wonderfully coloured, too! Thanks for visiting my blog and for becoming a follower, you've got a new one, too ;-) Love the cute creations on your blog! Have a lovely Sunday, greetz from the Netherlands, Ira

Marlou McAlees

Amy this is just fabulous, love that cup!!!! and thanks so much for visiting me with such lovely comment :) x

Julie

Lovely card.
Hugs,
Julie

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy