5.02.2011

Caylin's Cure

Hey there!  I know it's a Monday and I am posting a new card which is not my usual, but wanted to share with you this adorable digi that Jane created for this cause.  Isn't she the sweetest?  Bless you Jane!  The cause is near to me since several members of my family have/had diabetes.  You can read all about it here.
Fairy Klara is available here for you to purchase and all proceeds go to Caylin's Cure.

I colored my Fairy Klara in with my Copics and then set her on a pink pattern paper by Bo-Bunny which I used my Fiskar's Upper Crest border punch on the right.  Then I laid that with my washsi tape on the left to a brown card base.  I stitched it down with a light pink thread.  Lots of Stickles in Diamond for the wings, a rhinestone for the wand, and a tiny bow for her hair cause she has to accessorize.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will hop on over to the Caylin's Cure to read about this great fundraiser. 


10 comments:

Jane

ADORABLE! LOVE it!

Ros

Just as cute as can be ... what a lovely cause too ... my Mom was a diabetic

cnelson

This couldn't be sweeter!

sam

cute card!! thanks for your comment! :)

Audrey Pettit

How very, very cute! And what a great cause! Love that sweet fairy. Love the glitter on the wings. And the stitching is fantastic. :)

Davi

This is a sweet image and I love that pretty border! Absolutely great cause my dad sis and daughter are diabetics.

Sylvia

Hi Amy! Your card is fabulous. the little princess is such a fun image and for such a great cause. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kirsty Vittetoe

Awww.... this is so adorable, great cause too, thanks for sharing your lovely work Amy!

Alice

such a sweet card, Amy! love that cute little bow in her hair! super card!

Ruthie

Such a sweet card - cool to see the washi tape in action!

Rx (Aud Sentiment DT)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy