8.11.2009

Unscripted Sketches #18

Yet another great blog I found recently that offers card sketches. I don't think I am capable of passing up a card sketch. Esepcially when I see one as great as this offered on Unscripted Sketches' .

My card is CAS which I am happy about because I think I have a tendency to overdo some of my cards. Sometimes it's just nice to stop and say, no more. :-)


Supplies: cardstock: Wausau white; pattern paper: Kaisercraft; vellum: Autumn Leaves: ribbon: unknown; brads: Marcella red; rub-on: Creaitve Imaginations; ink: Stampin Up Creamy Caramel
Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca

Hi Any! We would love for you to join our pink and aqua swap but I really need your email address to send out your partner information. If you are no longer interested that's okay! Just let me know so I can try to find another participant.

Thanks! Rebecca

Lida

That is such a pretty card, I love it!

Rebecca

I love the red ribbon with that red paper. It's great.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy