8.11.2009

Unscripted Sketches #18

Yet another great blog I found recently that offers card sketches. I don't think I am capable of passing up a card sketch. Esepcially when I see one as great as this offered on Unscripted Sketches' .

My card is CAS which I am happy about because I think I have a tendency to overdo some of my cards. Sometimes it's just nice to stop and say, no more. :-)


Supplies: cardstock: Wausau white; pattern paper: Kaisercraft; vellum: Autumn Leaves: ribbon: unknown; brads: Marcella red; rub-on: Creaitve Imaginations; ink: Stampin Up Creamy Caramel
Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebecca

Hi Any! We would love for you to join our pink and aqua swap but I really need your email address to send out your partner information. If you are no longer interested that's okay! Just let me know so I can try to find another participant.

Thanks! Rebecca

Lida

That is such a pretty card, I love it!

Rebecca

I love the red ribbon with that red paper. It's great.

diana

that was beautiful..and nicely done....i like the design and the sentiments
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy