8.27.2009

Moxie Fab World and a big bear hug!

I have three cards for today with completely different styles. Two cards are for the Moxie Fab World blog Holiday Cards & More Week. Cath has been challenging card makers to various styles such as cute and fun, clean and graphic, and vintage and shabby chic. I made a card for the cute and fun and vintage and shabby chic. If time allows, I hope to work on the other three challenges this weekend. We'll see though. ;-)



My cute and fun card:




Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill pink and light blue; pattern paper: Pink Paislee; tag: Melissa Frances Holiday Tag book;trim and button: craft supply; floss: Prism light blue





This card is for the vintage and shabby chic style:





Supplies: All items from Melissa Frances scrapbook kit except: ribbon: Target; button: Making Memories; and rhinestones: KaiserCraft


Which brings me to my last card for today and it uses Laura's sketch from 2S4Y. Did you know it's Laura's birthday today! A big happy birthday to you Laura!!



Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise; pattern paper: Bella Blvd; chipboard sticker: Cosmo Cricket Jack's World; ribbon and rhinestones: Michael's; brad: Making Memories

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

cheryln

these are ALL perfectly fabulous!

Ruth

oh wow I love the mitten what a cool card...I am so rubbish at making cards even for my DT work I dread it.....this is perfect for Xmas!!

I love the next one too absolutely beautiful and so full of pretty details!!

Laura Davis

Super cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

clouds shadler

very cute card! love the CC bear!

Clouds :D

Linda Beeson

What cute creations! I had to do a couple for Moxie Fab's challenges too!

Kelley Eubanks

Oh I love all of your cards! They are all great! I think my fav is the one for the vintage/shabby... that is awesome! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Dawn

Super cute cards! Love them all :) My favorite is the shabby Christmas one..although that mitten is pretty darn cute too!

Cath

Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenges!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy