8.27.2009

Moxie Fab World and a big bear hug!

I have three cards for today with completely different styles. Two cards are for the Moxie Fab World blog Holiday Cards & More Week. Cath has been challenging card makers to various styles such as cute and fun, clean and graphic, and vintage and shabby chic. I made a card for the cute and fun and vintage and shabby chic. If time allows, I hope to work on the other three challenges this weekend. We'll see though. ;-)



My cute and fun card:




Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill pink and light blue; pattern paper: Pink Paislee; tag: Melissa Frances Holiday Tag book;trim and button: craft supply; floss: Prism light blue





This card is for the vintage and shabby chic style:





Supplies: All items from Melissa Frances scrapbook kit except: ribbon: Target; button: Making Memories; and rhinestones: KaiserCraft


Which brings me to my last card for today and it uses Laura's sketch from 2S4Y. Did you know it's Laura's birthday today! A big happy birthday to you Laura!!



Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise; pattern paper: Bella Blvd; chipboard sticker: Cosmo Cricket Jack's World; ribbon and rhinestones: Michael's; brad: Making Memories

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

cnelson

these are ALL perfectly fabulous!

Ruth Philps

oh wow I love the mitten what a cool card...I am so rubbish at making cards even for my DT work I dread it.....this is perfect for Xmas!!

I love the next one too absolutely beautiful and so full of pretty details!!

claudia shadler

very cute card! love the CC bear!

Clouds :D

Linda Beeson

What cute creations! I had to do a couple for Moxie Fab's challenges too!

Kelley Eubanks

Oh I love all of your cards! They are all great! I think my fav is the one for the vintage/shabby... that is awesome! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Dawn Cosgrove

Super cute cards! Love them all :) My favorite is the shabby Christmas one..although that mitten is pretty darn cute too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor

Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenges!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy