8.23.2009

Back from vacation with lots to share!

Whew! Long trip home yesterday but made it back safely from the annual family vacation. It was great to spend time with the family and enjoy the salt air. We were so lucky, it only rained briefly on Friday and it was a short shower. J had fun and stayed in the water most of the time. I forgot to take my camera a few days yet still managed to get 200 pictures. Doh! I plan to work on a mini album next week.
Anyhow, I was a little lost without my creative outlet so I read 2 of the Sookie Stackhouse books which the series, "True Blood" is based upon. Fun reads for the beach and addictive once you start. I am moving onto #5 in the series.

Enough of my rambling...I have many cards to share this evening. My first is for the Paper Popsicles blog card sketch this week. Melissa generously offered to take over for me this week and made a really great sketch. Here it is:






and here's my card based on her sketch and using Linda's card challenge from The Shaker Box's Sizzlin' Summer crop which is going on right now. There are challenges, games, and Design Team positions being offered so check it out!
Supplies: cardstock: The Paper Co. kraft and Bazzill; pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket; stickers: Scenic Route and American Crafts








This card is for a sketch at Sizzlin' Summer crop at The Shaker Box by Tami Mayberry:









and here is mine:


Supplies: cardstock: The Paper Co. kraft; pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket; button: Making Memories; floss: DMC; ribbon: from craft supply






Wait! There's more!!


I did a sketch for the Apron Strings blog party and it is featured today!


My sketch:

I had a mini album I picked up years ago at the big W. It came with a few apple die cuts and stickers which I decided to use on the cover. I also used some Cosmo Cricket paper, American Crafts alphabet sticker, Target rhinestones, and an unknown plastic pencil tag.

Okay, that's it for now. "True Blood" starts in ten minutes so I need to go. Have a great evening and thanks for visiting my blog!


5 comments:

~amy~

OMGoodness....such fabbie eye candy today!!! Lovin' all your Cosmo goodness!!!

Cindy Lee

I can see lots of Cosmo Cricket here! Love them all!!

Anonymous

I love the colors and that glittery flower you have made!!!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Regan

these are great!!

I hear ya on the Sookie stackhouse books.I am so addicted to true blood..its almost shameful

Anonymous

another True Blood lover... yippeee! I just got all the books for my bd & anniversary so I'm going to be busy :)
Missy

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy