8.04.2009

If You Give Her Popcorn

Have you read If You Give a Pig a Pancake by Laura Numeroff? It is a really sweet book about what happens when you give a pig a pancake and how it triggers a reaction of events. I don't want to give the story away, but the pig takes a journey through the house and all kinds of fun ensues.




Anywho...I referenced this because I bought a K & Co. Cut-n-Paste paper with a vintage movie theme that I thought would be perfect for my daughter. She loves popcorn! She makes popcorn typically every evening. If she makes the popcorn, then she has to have her seasoning for it. When the popcorn is done, it has to be placed in the popcorn bowl. The popcorn bowl is placed on the right side of the coffee table while she sits on the couch. If she sits on the couch, then it means it's a movie or prerecorded DVR program she watches on the television. It's a chain reaction of routines and it's always fun to sit next to her and enjoy a little down time. Which brings me to the card I made last evening for her based on CPS #127.



inside my card reads:
I plan on giving this to her with a coupon to redeem for a movie night.

Supplies: cardstock: Wausau white; pattern paper: K & Co.; glitter: Ranger Stickles; stickers: Making Memories; sentiment created with word processor

Thanks for visitng!

5 comments:

ScrapAddict

Love that!! My DD had a popcorn routine every evening too!!

Rebecca

I love those books. My kids laugh so hard. Their favorite is if you give a mouse a cookie. And my mom hates mice, so I feel really bad when they want her to read it to them ;)

I love the card you made for your daughter. It's so fun to make cards that are really personalized just for them!

Cindy Lee

Beautiful card and what a creative way to describe the chain reaction! When I go for movie, I must have popcorn too :)

Lisamariemlt
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisamariemlt

gotta say I love that book
and the others like it in the series
love your blog and your creations
missed yah about but always know where I can find yah
hugs
visit my blog I left an special note and a blog award there for you-"The Friendship Award"
Thanks for always being there when I needed a friend, your hellos are always there when I'm feeling really down, and they always put a smile on my face and in my heart.
Hugs me

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy