8.10.2009

Home

is where the story begins and right now mine is a complete wreck. I need to clean it, but lack the motivation to do so. Then it becomes such a huge task it seems impossible to tackle. I have been away trying to get Simon's house ready for the market, and have neglected mine. No more delaying though. The time has come to start the process and I think I am ready.

To inspire me, I made a card for the 2S4Y sketch this week. Nothing super fancy.


I made a mini album to go with the card.

Front:

here's a few pages inside the album:


Supplies: cardstock: Wausau white; pattern paper: Three Bugs in a Rug: Home Grown; journal circles: Anna Griffin; other: dimensional dots

Also congratulations to Sakiri on joining the design team at 2S4Y! She makes some amazing cards! She was the winner for the 1st Ultimate Card Showdown which was well deserved! I look forward to seeing more of her creations. :-)

Thanks for visiting! Wishing a wonderful Monday!

17 comments:

Lydia

What a wonderful little card booklet, that would make a superb house warming gift!

cnelson

oh my gooooooodness...could that mini album and card be any cuter?!! fabulous!!!

Laura Davis

Awwwww I am smitten this is darling!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Banu

WOW beautiful card. And loved the mini album to go with it. It would be the perfect tea table gift :) Awesome.

Latisha

love it....super cute!!

Leontine

Wow, this is so cute!

Hugs,
Leontine

Shemaine Smith

Great booklet! I have that paper and haven't really done anything with it...thanks for the inspiration!

ScrapAddict

Wonderful card! I need some house cleaning motivation too!!

Rebecca

I love the mini album! I hope your magical maid came to help you clean the house. And that you sent her on to my place when she was done ;)

Kim Sonksen

Your card is gorgeous and the minialbum is fantastic!

Thanks for playing with us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Fantastic job on both projects really pretty.

Unknown

gorgeous cards and that mini is so cute! I love your combo of colors and patterns! Such fun!

Tenia Nelson

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Lee

Oh my Amy!! Look at what you created?? So beautiful!!!

Jess

Such a cute card! I love the matching mini album!

Janelle

Very cute card and little album. Hmmm. I seem to need to create before I can deal with the housework, too.

Unknown

OMG!! its stunning cards,i really love this cards

--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy