8.25.2009

Gettin' creative again

Oh am I ever happy to be getting back into my daily routine and creating again. :-)

I am working on some Halloween cards using my new Reminisce Halloween papers. This card uses the Get Sketchy #2 sketch. I love this one because it reminds me of a wrapped package.




Supplies: cardstock: Wausau white; pattern paper and stickers: Reminisce The Halloween Collection; fibers: black boa; ribbon: Jo' Ann's organdy; button: craft supply; floss: DMC white

Photobucket

11 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs

What a fab card. Love your black little puff thingie in the middle and paper hoarding is a good thing!

~amy~

This is absolutely halloween darling!!! Love the boa!!!

Angèle

Fun card! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at GS!

Dora

Love what you did with the sketch!
thnx for playing!

Frizzy

Love that Halloween card. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

Beth aka BR-T

I think your card turned out terrific! I love your focal point with all the tactile interests! Beth

Laurel

Fabby job! Love the paper and the bow!

marley

great card! the boa bit is awesome!

Evelin

hhehe.... that's a fabulous card! Great take on the sketch! :)

Anonymous

ooo I love halloween cards.
Thanks for playing with us at GETSEKCHY!

Anonymous

woohoo!!! this is MY card! yay!
the package arrived today and I must say that you completely SPOILED me! I LOVE everything!!! your package isn't quite ready to send... we had a problem with our a/c that set me back a few days (sorry!)
hugs,
Missy

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy