8.19.2009

Get Sketchy

Before I left for vacation, I just had to try the first card sketch issued by Get Sketchy. I am finally posting it to my blog after several days of being without internet access. Oh how I love my laptop! This blog is loaded with eye candy! Hop on over and look around. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Here's their sketch:



and my card based on the sketch:

Sorry, I do not have the supplies used on hand currently. I will update when I get back. Thanks!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Carla

Love the combo of these papers and that great glittery flower!!

~amy~

Love your take on the sketch Amy....oh how I love the colors and that glittery flower!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

yyam

What a sweet card Amy...love the colors and paper selection...great minds think alike..I used a glittery flower on mine too...lol..:)
Have a fabulous day!

liszha

What a lovely card, sweet!
Thanks for giving our very first sketch a try!
Lisette

Dora

A very sweet card, love the wave!
Thanks for playing!

Laurel

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Anonymous

Wow this card is soo pretty
Thanks for playing!

Unknown

This is beautiful card,
color comb is awesome

--
Michell
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Anonymous

That is such a pretty card, I loved it!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy