5.01.2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Hello and I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday! Happy National Scrapbooking Day to you! I am going to work on a mini album for my Mom later today after my nephew's baseball game but wanted to share a card and a great deal with you right now!
First- The Cutting Cafe' is celebrating the day with a buy 1 get one free or BOGO deal! If you have been waiting to get that digital file, now's the time to do it! And there are no limits on the amount you can get! Wahoo! Sweet deal for all! I love the new All Occasion Banner printable stamp set. But hurry because the sale ends tonight at midnight PST.
And now for a card I made using the 2S4Y sketch. More Webster's Pages. I seem to be on a Webster's Pages love lately but that's fine by me. The paper is so unbelievably gorgeous and the quality is superb!
I rotated the sketch to create this:

The crochet flower is made by a friend, Jennifer Pingitore. I have been holding onto these beauties and am finally releasing one for this card. Thank you Jennifer!

Okay off to get a few errands done so I can create away tonight! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Jennifer

Gorgeous as always Amy!! Your art always makes me smile!! I haven't created in forever because life and a few other things have totally gotten in my way but just browsing through your blog has been incredibly inspiring!! I think I may finally feel that tingle that will send me to my scrap room!!

dstandard

Beautiful card!

Regina Easter

oh this is a fabulous card....

Tracey

Beautiful.....LOVE all the special elements together :)

Nerina

This is so delicately beautiful! I love the texture of the crocheted flower and the softness of the pink ribbon in the mix - gorgeous!

Mona Pendleton

Such a beautiful card Amy! Love that crocheted flower!

cnelson

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown

okay Amy this is my new fav of yours!
thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Ann

Oooh, SO pretty! I absolutely love this color combo!

Kay

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The soft colors and big scallop edge are beautiful and the crochet flower is simply amazing!! This is one fabulous card!! ♥♥ Kay

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy