5.26.2010

friend

Oh wow! I am completely distracted right now with the conclusion of AI. Sorry if this blog post is filled with spelling or grammatical errors as I am watching it currently and typing this. It's Simon's last night and all the previous winners are back singing a farewell song. Interesting to see the past winners on the stage paying tribute to him.
Okay enough of my rambling about AI. I know you aren't here to read my opinion on it. So without further adieu...my card for tonight is a friend card for Play Date Cafe featuring Mona Pendleton's color palette of pale yellow, light green, and pink. I love her creations and find her incredibly talented! I am a day late to play a long with the challenge but the colors were so pretty I couldn't pass it up. :-)





I used Cardabilities sketch:

which I completely adore! I think the sketch is beautiful in black and white. Also, there's a DT call that looks very compelling. :-) Be sure to check it out! The current DT have some fabulous cards based off this 3rd sketch so pop on over to see!

That's it for me this evening. Good night! Off to watch Janet Jackson and Joe Cocker finish the show and then the big reveal.

13 comments:

~amy~

Oh I love what you've done!!!!!

Regina Easter

ooooooooo love the card...and i just got through watching idol...so what did ya think about the winner.....hugs

Mona Pendleton

Awe, Thank you so much for the BIG shout out Amy & the amazingly kind words :) Your card is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job with the pastel colors & this sketch! Thank you for playing along at the PDCC :)

Kay

So beautiful! The flowers are amazing and I love all the layering. Really, really gorgeous work!!! ♥♥ Kay

Elise

HELLO, Amy! {I'm now purring!} THIS IS GORGEOUS! There is NEVER time enough in the day to properly visit all of my FAVORITE talents here in blog land - but YOU are one of them for sure! You are awesome, sweet scrappy sista! This card takes my breath away!

Peet

oh, so gorgeous, Amy! love that flower!!!

Sally Watkins

Wonderful response to the sketch challenge. Love the pop of the ribbon, all the layers and that the leaves escape the edge of the card. Thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch and leaving a comment.

Anonymous

Oh WoW Amy!!!I love your beautiful card..The fower and colours are `gorgeous` TFI
Gotta love AI..I did love the Winner too!!!
Have a fab weekend:)xxx

Cindy Lee

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is so PRETTY!

Unknown

Just beautiful! I LOVE all the layered embellishment!

(-: Heidi

yyam

Your card is just gorgeous Amy! Love love love the cluster of embellishments! :)

Michelle Woerner

This is just darling!! Love all the pinks and those fabulous flowers!

Cindy Lee

So pretty!! I would say that this my favourite of all the cards you made! And it's in pink too :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy