2.17.2010

Two more for Wednesday

Two for today. First is a card I made using Nikki Sivil's "My Sweet Cherry Pie" paper line. Fun stuff! My card is based on Kazan's 2S4Y #45 sketch this week.




Supplies: cardstock: Recollections red and white; pattern paper and die cut: Nikki Sivils "My Sweet Cherry Pie"; digital stamp: The Cutting Cafe Trees in a Row; ribbon: Target brown; button: craft supply; twine: Martha Stewart; glitter: Stickles Frosted Lace

My next card is for a new challenge blog Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle Something. I used Studio Calico papers. I love the scallops on the Dollhouse sheet.




Supplies: cardstock: Recollections white and Bazzill ; Pattern Paper: Studio Calico; digital stamp: The Cutting Cafe Trees in a Row; metal brad: Creative Imaginations; jewels: Kaiser Craft; twine: Martha Stewart

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday. We were happy to get back to school today! :-) We missed last week due to the snow storm and we are still operating on a 2 hour delay for the remainder of this week. In due time we will be back to norm. For now, it is what it is. I just keep smiling and living each day grateful I have it to live.

26 comments:

Anonymous

Oh I so love that tree with the cherries on it. too pretty they are both lovely cards, thanks for sharing

Karen

Great cards! Love the papers you used and the sentiments! So glad you stopped by so that I could see your fun creations too! :>

Regina Easter

omg omg omg omg...these are simply adorable Amy....big hugs

Amy Liz Schultz

Love your style... esp card #2 because it is so so unique!

Kathy Martin

Lovely cards! Thanks for playing along! :) Kathy

Mona Pendleton

Both of these cards are so cute! Love the cherry tree!

jeanna

Oh.. That was really cute! I love the yellow one! :) And also the tree! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown

These are fabulous! Love the cherries, so stinkin' CUTE and the colors and and graphic quality of the second are way cool!

(-: Heidi

cnelson

Fantabulous cards!!!

Kay

Oh my goodness, I love that cherry paper with the tree! Also, the circles on you second card are so neat. Love the graphic look of it! Super cards, Amy!! ♥♥ Kay

Alice

wonderful take on the sketch! awesome card! thanks for playing with us this week at 2S4Y!! =)

Anonymous

What fun cards you've made - great work! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kathy Jones

Two fun cards!! Love how you used the sketch, cute image and love the ribbon!

The second is so cool!!! Great colours and love the circle embellie!!!

Martha

Wow, beautiful cards!!!!

Anonymous

What beautiful cards Amy TFS
Have a fab weekend:)x

She's a Color Queen

Girl, those are way cool!

Sherry Wright

These are both amazing Amy.. I'm in *love* with the first. Have a great weekend!! :)

Unknown

this is a darling card :) love all the paper and embellies
Thanks for sharing
K

Linda Brun

Fun cards. Love the button in the first one.

Jess

Great cards! Love the cherry detail you added to the tree!

yyam

Great choices of colors for the cards Amy! I really love the pops of red in the first one...outstanding! :)

Have a great weekend!

Stacey Schafer

oh my word...these are gorgeous!

Heather P.

Just fabulous!

Thank you for playing along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You. :)

Kelley Eubanks

Oh both of these are great Amy! I need to get caught up on your blog! Sorry I am a loser and it takes me a while! It has been that way all year so far!

dstandard

What fabulous card! Love these!

Peet

These are fabulous, Amy!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy