2.16.2010

A little vintage goodness

I like to switch my style up because I like cute cards, yet vintage and shabby is a eye pleaser as well. Today was a vintage day for me. I guess yesterday's whimsical papers with clean crisp lines made me want to change it up for today's card that I made based on Card Patterns sketch # 51.


I used lots of Making Memories "Vintage Findings" for this card. I used 2 files from The Cutting Cafe'. A sentiment from Trees in a row and the heart template from Heart Accordion set from The Cutting Cafe.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: cardstock: Recollections white; pattern paper: Making Memories Vintage; die cut ticket and metal pin: Making Memories vintage findings; flowers: K & Co; jewels Kaiser Craft; ribbon: Martha Stewart, button: craft supply; sentiment and heart shape from The Cutting Cafe; ink:Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa

10 comments:

yyam

Loving the shabby chic feel of this card Amy! Love the sweet pink as an accent color!

Jenny

Love Vintage! Too pretty! :)

CraftyC

Your card is gorgeous, a lovely vintage and romantic feel!
Clairexx

Jennifer

I like this a lot! So happy to have met you girl! I don't know if you have a Big Lots or a Tuesday Morning near you but I stopped in the ones by my house and they had the most fab supplies on clearance for a song! Take a peek if you do...Jennifer

Kay

Amy this is so lovely! I love vintage cards and this one has so many perfect details. Everything from the pearls, to the safety pin, to the papers. Love it! ♥♥ Kay

Heather Rogers

Lovely....just lovely! I am a big vintage girl too. Did you see the new post at CPS?

Something Special

I sure would love to swap with you sometime. I mean it. I just did a swap with Signs and Salvage for Valentine's Day. I would love to done for Easter with you or anyone willing.

jeanna

OMG! I love it! The card with musical notes is really awesome.. Love vintage!

Laurel

OH this is gorgeous!

Kelley Eubanks

Love this! I love vintage but can't pull it off... that or shabby chic! So sad too because those are my favorites!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy