2.15.2010

Thinking Green

Now that Valentine's Day is behind us, I am ready to move on. At least for a day or two. :-) I started my St. Patrick's Day cards today because I bought the new Reminisce "Lucky Me" papers. I like the stripes, clovers, and swirl prints for this line and they go perfect with the new Happy St. Patrick's Day huge circle word and printable stamp set by The Cutting Cafe'.
I used the "Think Green" sentiment which I filled in with a green marker. I was thinking this set could be used for many other occasions besides St. Patty's day. Look at these cute phrases:
and here's my card I created based off Get Sketchy's #25:

Supplies: cardstock: Recollections white; pattern paper: Reminisce "Lucky Me"; digital stamp: The Cutting Cafe' Happy St. Patrick's Day; ribbon: Wright's orange gingham; flower: Jo-Ann's clover; button: craft supply marker: Zig green: floss: Martha Stewart
Happy Monday to you!

10 comments:

Jenny

This is a cute card idea. I didn't think about making cards for St. Patricks day but now I think I'll have to take a little trip to the scrapbook store tomorrow and see what they have! Thanks for the inspiration.

yyam

I love the burst of orange with the green! Fabulous work Amy!

P/s: I'm glad all the lovey dovey stuff's over too...

Jess

Cute card! Fun sentiments!

Regina Easter

wow amy, this is fabulous i love it and the big sentiment just sets if off...hugs

Carole Beath

Amy, this is really a cute cute St Pat's card. I need to get crackin'... and make some too. Time moves so fast.
Carole

ScrapMomOf2

The orange ribbon looks fab with this! Totally cute!! Love it!

Jennifer

This is a great card! I make cards and sell them in local shops and galleries. I'd like to sell them on line but I'm frozen about it all. You're the first contact on a blog I've met that makes cards so HELLO! Jennifer

Anonymous

Love this card. The orange ribbon is just perfect here.

jeanna

Wow! Orange and Green looks Good! :) Nice card!

Kay

Eeek! SO cute, Amy! Love the clover flower with the splash of orange! You've got me thinking green!! ♥♥ Kay

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy