10.09.2010

A quick post

Hey!  I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!  We are experiencing warmer temps so I am going to post this and get outside to enjoy. 
So I based this card of the lovely Laura's sketch from 2S4Y this week.  Squeaking my card in on the last day.   Also applying this to the City Crafter Challenge Blog for their holiday cards theme this week.  Fab eye candy too see at both sites!   That's it for now.  :-)
Supplies:
cardstock: Recollections
pattern papers: Making Memories
rub-on: Pink Paislee
stamps: Making Memories
ink: Hero Arts
ribbon: Martha Stewart seam binding
buttons: craft supply
bling: Bazzill swirl
floss: Prism

16 comments:

Heather Rogers

So very cute. Love the paper and that cute Crow and bling. :)

yyam

This looks fabulous Amy! I really love the shades of orange, the stamp and the bling! What an awesome Halloween card! :)

Kristii

So way cute!!! Love the colors and the bling!!!

Laura Davis

Oooohhhh I love this Amy!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson

wowzers! this is just the coolest! LOVE it!

Kirsty Vittetoe

Very lovely, great DP, pretty embellishment, love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown

I just love this.. Your DP is wonderful and you put this together perfectly..

Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

~amy~

LOVE this...you rocked the sketch!

Mona Pendleton

Awesome Halloween card Amy! Love the rhinestone flourish!

Stella

Beautiful; I love the crow and your bow!

That's a rhyme :) and I am not even a native speaker hee hee :)!!!!

Ros

Fabulous card ... thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

Sylvia

Beautiful card, Amy! I love Halloween! Great card for all these challenges.

Michelle Woerner

Ohhh! I love this! Great job balancing the crystal flourishes!!

Kay

Love the fun edge on the cardstock and the bling and ribbon are delicious! I love this time of the year!!! :) ♥♥ Kay

Keep It Sweet and Simple

Really striking card. Love the bling and that gorgeous text paper.
Caroline xxx

Unknown

HI! I'm sillyna511, following from swap-bot!

All of your crafts are just beautiful! YOu are so talented!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy