10.02.2010

Happy World Making Day!

I suppose everyone is busy creating away.  I am under the weather so I have not been as productive as I had wished.  Oh well.  I made two cards.

The first is for MSW.  We had a swap where we sent a partner all the supplies to make a card.  Lucy gave us this sketch to work with and also challenged us to use paint or ink.  My card is here:

Everything shown here except the ink and white cardstock was sent from my fabulous partner Bev.  Thanks Bev!
There are new sketches for the month on the blog here.   Also tomorrow there will be lots of tutorials and challenges with prizes so be sure to stop by!

My second card is for Rae's challenge.  She gave us a sketch and asked us to use non traditional Christmas colors to create a festive card.  I used scraps to create this.   Thanks Rae for inspiring me to get my holiday cards started.  :-)

Okay I am going to try and get some cards made.  Have a great day!

10 comments:

Alicia

CUTe!!!! I feel like i'm in my grandma's country kitchen. Love that ribbon.

The gel pens you asked about on my blog have a pretty fine tip.... I was actually quite impressed with how smooth they were!

Thanks for all the sweetness on my blog!

Unknown

Amy, I LOVE the card you made for my WCMD challenge!!!!! LOVE the ribbon and fabric brad, fabulous work!! Thank you VERY much for playing along with my challenge!!! happy WCMD to you :)

Stella

They are both gorgeous but my favorite is the second one. Oh my that gingham bow...and that button...
Hope you're feeliong better soon. Have a great weekend!

Mona Pendleton

Happy World Card Making Day Amy! Cute cards! My fave is the second one too - that bow is stunning!

yyam

Sweet! These are so pretty Amy! :)

alexandra s.m.

Such sweet cards!
perfect really ;-)

whoistracy

These are so sweet! I'm sad that I didn't get to play along with the WCMD festivities but glad you had fun!!

Cindy Lee

Amy, I love both cards especially the first one! The brad and the bow is sweet!

tanja

Such a gorgeous card
xxtanja

lauren bergold

oooooh! both of these are ♥FABULOUS♥ but the xmas card miiiiiight be my favorite! i love that the colors are ALMOST red and green (but NOT QUIIIITE!)...that the bow and the sentiment are "christmassy" without really being themed...and the soft blue just sets everything else so wonderfully! awesome!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy