10.12.2010

Last week and winner!

Hey there!  I am back on this Tuesday to share my last Papertake Weekly card as a Guest Designer.  :-(  I have enjoyed hanging out with the DT and participating in all the fantastic challenges.  What a great term I had!  We celebrated PTW's 3rd birthday and keeping with the theme of 3, the challenge this week is three's. 
My card is based on Card Patterns sketch #85.  I am hopelessly addicted to the sketches as I mentioned here numerous times.  How could one not be?  ;-)

 I used some SEI papers to make this.  Notice the 3 circles?  Well I guess one full circle and 2 halves.  Lots of layers; 3 to be exact.  3 pearls
Challenges:
Card Patterns: #85 sketch
Just Add Ink: Pink and Bling
Papertake Weekly: 3's
Pile It On: Things in 3's
Stamp Something: "Something Punchy"

And the winner from last week's Papertake Weekly Birthday Blog Hop is....
                                                      #11 Cathy

Dawn will email you with details on how to claim your prize!  Thanks to all that entered by leaving me a sweet comment! 

14 comments:

mfc.melissamade2

Amy - this is beautiful! Thanks - I'm now also addicted to card patterns!!!
M

Claire Phillips

Wonderful Bow and what a lovely card! Cheers Claire x

Janice

Absolutely beautiful card Amy!

yyam

This is just so pretty Amy! Love the sweet colors! And those layers! :)

Lorraine A

fabulous card Amy :-) Love the sketch you used ,, perfect :-) gorgeous ribbon and flower too :-)

It has been lovely having you join in with the team and congratulations to Cathy on winning your candy :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kay

This is gorgeous, Amy! Everything from the satin ribbon, to the beautiful flower, to the dainty pearls! Wow, so pretty!!!! Congratulations again on the Guest Designer gig, I'm sure you had a blast!! ♥♥ Kay

cnelson

This is soooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!

Clare

gorgeous, I love pink and silver together!! fab!

Stella

Grgeous combo of pink and silver. I love it!
And congratulations on your spotlight artist on CCCB; you deserve it!

Cardmaking Galore

Love the whole design. The use of circles was an excellent idea and the card seems so balanced

BethieJ

Your card is so PRETTY! Love that bow!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!
Have a GREAT Day!

Anitra Cameron

What a pretty card! You always do such lovely work, though....

Anonymous

What a sweet card! Love all the papers and clean lines. Thanks for taking the time to enter Card Patterns this week,

Anthea.

Lisa

This is stunning Amy! I love the big bow and the cute little flower :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy