7.06.2009

SNR Oh Say Can You See Blog Hop winner!


Thank you to all that were kind enough to leave a comment! I was truly shocked to see all the lovely comments left! I truly appreciate your support!

The numbers generated by this widget come from RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator.
Here are your random numbers: 101
Timestamp: 2009-07-06 16:23:31 UTC

Congratulations to... KIM!!!!
Kim left this comment:
Love the repurposed projects! My dd who is sitting here with me loves them too!!! Since it is now July 5th, I can tell you that our 4th of July was nothing too exciting - we had a garage sale all day and then just spent the evening together as a family relaxing! It was great since that is not something we get to do very often.Kimckgalea@yahoo.com
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca

The repurposed containers turned out fabulous! I love the idea of adding some sparklers to them.

Carole RB

Congrats Kim

Kim

What a great surprise! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy