7.29.2009

More Earth Love for Paper Popsicles card challenge

This is my 200th post! I can't believe it because I have been rather lame about updating several times a week. I guess the Summer has made me a bit lazy? Another reason I love the Summer!



Anyhow, the new card challenge is posted at the Paper Popsicles blog. This week's challenge is create a card with a greeting that starts on the front of the card and ends on the inside. Not sure my wording is correct so hopefully the pictures explain it better. :-) I created a card using the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers. Yes, again. I love the border elements they offer with this set. I used the "Behind each cloud.." as my sentiment for the front:





and the inside of the card:
Supplies: cardstock: Wausau white and Prism black; pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love; button and ribbon: from craft supply; rhinestones: Darice; staples: Wal Mart; other: punch: Fiskar's Apron Lace border punch
Thank you for dropping by! :-)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca

I love the laziness afforded by summer, too. Those papers make a great combination!

Kerri

I love how you did this sentiment, Amy! Rebecca is right, these papers look great together!

Regan

um...hellllllo, this is fantastic!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy