7.01.2009

Paper Popsicles new card sketch

I can't believe it's my 7th card challenge for the Paper Popsicles blog! Wow! I am having lots of fun with it and hope you will come check out the challenge being offered and play along with a chance to win a prize! Each week (Wednesday's) a new sketch or recipe is offered with a prize for one lucky winner who participates!

Here's the card sketch:



here's my card based on the sketch

Supplies: cardstock: Prism green and yellow; pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird; ribbon: craft supply; rhinestones: Kaiser Craft; tools: Fiskar's Apron Lace border punch

I hope you will join us in this challenge!

5 comments:

~amy~

cute, cute, cute...I'm a huge Early Bird fan!

Martha

Beautiful card, love Early Bird!!!

Terrie B x

`Beautiful` card Amy!!!Love th ecolours..
Great to catch up!!
Have a lovely weekend;) x

Michelle (sf9erfan)

This is just adorable! Love those cherries with the dotted ribbon!

Heidi Van Laar

So, so adorable! Love that polka dot ribbon and those fun scallops at the bottom!

(-: Heidi

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy