7.22.2009

Big News to share!

Creatively Green storefront




I was officially asked to be a designer for Creatively-Green! This new venture is something I look forward to because it combines my love for crafts in a friendly green manner.
Everything in the store is eco-friendly! The store supports local artists and has some unique items that I have never seen anywhere else. The best part is there are over 100 items under $5.00! Many people believe it costs more to be green, but this is not true. You can buy cardstock, ribbons, flowers, and more!

Here are some of my favorite items that the store carries. They are not all under $5.oo but they are unique! Also be sure to join us on our ning network. Click here to join!

mini paper crowns:



wooden medicine bottles:





Recycled cardboard flowers:

These are my favorite! Absolutely beautiful!


Photobucket

2 comments:

~amy~

congrats!!! lovely stuff!!

ScrapAddict

Ohhhhh my kinda place! Congrats!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy