12.24.2008

Just a quick project


I made this yesterday while I was waiting for the delivery people to arrive. I used my brother's Christmas photo card and a paper mache house. I wanted to give a little something to Raegan's parents (sister in law). I searched the last few days looking for a gift for them and was not happy with anything I saw. Yesterday the mail came and in it was my brother's card. I saw the photo and immediately knew what I was going to use it for. Now hopefully I can get another picture for myself.
This is the little bird on the top of the house.

This is a side view which shows how I used pinking shears to cute the paper's and added tiny glass marbles to the roof for a crystal effect.


Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday!

5 comments:

ScrapAddict

Beautiful project! Merry Christmas!!

Calia Yang

gorgeous house! I love that bird! Merry Christmas to you!! Enjoy and have fun!

Heather Ales

It's gorgeous Amy! Great job!

Sheila

What a fantastic idea!!!! I love it and I bet they will too!

Jennifer

Amy, this is GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful gift...I am writing this one down to use next year!! You are such an inspiration to me!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy