12.11.2008

Ackkkkk!!! It's Thursday!!

I can't believe it is Thursday already! It's been an odd week for me. Due to vision problems, I have not worked on anything in a few days because everything is so blurry. Despite the fact I have been to my optometrist twice in the past few weeks and have an appointment tomorrow, my vision is not improving. Everything is slightly blurred and night driving has become terrible with light reflections. I am completely dismayed that my astigmatism will cause me to never have clear vision. The past few months my sight has decreased rapidly. I went to have my eyes checked and we have tried a new lens but it's just not working. In fact, I took it out for 24 hours and there appeared to be no difference between wearing it and not. Huh? Okay need to pump this out because I feel a headache coming on.
Here are the 2 sketch challenges for 2 Sketches 4 You this week. I used some recycled items on each card. I like to reuse packaging for products if I can.
First is Kazan's #15:



I used a recycled priority mail box for the card base, some warm white acrylic paint, Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste papers, Prima flower, AC Moore ribbon,Kaiser Craft Pearls, and a red satin button


Bonus Sketch by Heidi:

Supplies: flat green card, Teressa Collins Tis the Season Tag papers, Prima Say it in Crystals packaging (black polka dot),Making Memories black shimmer alphabet stickers, black card stock, and Sharpie black marker

9 comments:

Unknown

These are both GORGEOUS! It's so great that you used recycled items too! I love the card you made with my sketch! The colors and bold graphic style are wonderful!

Unknown

Oooohhh, great cards! Fabulous interpretations of both 2s4y sketches this week!!

Tricia

TAG!!!!!!!

Unknown

Love the soft colors and then that gorgeous punch of red in the button. Thanks for playing Amy
Hugs
Kazan

Sheila

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your eyes! I hope they can get you fixed up fast!!!
Love your projects! They are beautiful~!!

Joke

Nice cards, the bonus card is a real beauty!

Allison Rankin

These are both lovely but the muted colors of the first one make it a fav!

Katie

These are both fabulous! So sorry about your recent eye problems....hope you'll be seeing better soon!

Katie

Katie

These are both fabulous! So sorry about your recent eye problems....hope you'll be seeing better soon!

Katie

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy