7.14.2008

That's a serious problem

Well, I knew it was bound to happen. I guess if you worry enough in time it will occur. Yes, the dreaded roof is leaking! Not in one or two places but three! AHHHHHHHH! That was me last night screaming. I can't believe my house is a little over two years old and it has this issue. I went up in the attic today and noticed that several bright lights were visible by ventilation pipes,exhaust pipes, etc. What the dickens! I was completely ticked off! Centex is coming out tomorrow AM to take a look and I have also called three additional companies to come out and give me a resolution. I fear Centex will say it's not a building error but an act of God. Well let me tell you, I noticed multiple places in the roof that were not sealed properly. Deep breath. I am off to take J to an appointment.
Tomorrow is a day full people coming in and out of my house. Therefore, I won't have much time to create.
I do have one project to share. This is an altered wooden sign I bought a while back. I painted it with Making Memories paint and then covered it Crate paper. I distressed the entire sign and added Heidi Swapp chipboard and journal tab, Making Memories fibers, and some craft buttons. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Eve

I LOVE your work!
~Eve

Melissa

I understand what you're going through. We just had the adjustor out here looking at the damage to the corner of the house (roof, attic, bedroom and garage) from this last winter's mega snowfall. It's a lot to go through, hopefully everything gets worked out for you all.
*~*~*~*
www.melissaburford.typepad.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy