7.11.2008

Happy Friday!

So happy it's Friday! Today is my nephew's 5th birthday! I recently spent some time with him and we had a blast playing with his cool racetrack. I forgot how kids like to make your choices. He thought the blue car was best for me and the orange car was better for him because it was "sparkly". Too cute! Happy Birthday Jack!

This card is for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge this week. Pink Paislee paper and Making Memories ribbons. Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Kazan's Sketch:

My take:

9 comments:

ohradiogirl

Very nice card. I like the way you mixed the colors up.

Unknown

Darling Tag and great interpretation of the sketch - I love your take :)

Kath Stewart

Beautiful tag and great take 0n the sketch - great colours and love the lace
Love
Kath
xxxx

Christine (All She Crafts)

I rarely leave comments these days where word verification is required, but your designs are worth the effort! Wow! This card is just amazing!!! I love everything about it!

Heather xx

Lori K

This is very vintage looking and pretty. Great job.

Lisa

Wow, this is just darling!! Love it!!

Rosanne

Great card!

Unknown

So cute! I love how you turned it into a tag card!

SmilynStef

What fun colors ... and I love that big sentiment too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy