7.29.2010

Great News!

Oh my goodness! I found the cutest digital stamp set from My Grafico today! It's this set. I made this card for Charisma Cardz which I am going to be a GDT for August! So excited! I was thrilled to read this news today! The current challenge is "something with a tail." A kite has a tail right? :-)

I have found a plethora of new blogs this week. I am not sure if that's good or bad because once school starts again, I will be challenged with time :-( I so wish I had time to create everyday. I encourage you to check them out!

Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle: digi

Daring Cardmakers: layer it Up

Dutch Dare: anything goes

Stamp -n -Doodle: anything goes


All I can say is I love the challenges and much thanks to the blogs for inspiring cardmakers to create!

14 comments:

Lela

Yes, a kite has a tail. What a fab interpretation. it's such a fun and playful card. Love it.

Kendra

Yes that is definitely a tail! Love the scene you have made! Thanks for sharing your digi at SSDS!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger)

What a fun card... makes me want to go fly a kite!

Thanks for participating in Anything Goes at Stamp 'n Doodle Challenge this week!

Monika/Buzsy

Such a cute card! Perfect for summer. :o)Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

Sherry Wright

Adorable, loving the kite!!

Unknown

Oh that is the cutest card! No wonder you'll be guesting next month! You ROCK!

Teresa Kline

this is super adorable, I luv the tiny sweet details...I see you are from VA, so am I....I save and follow all VA crafty blogs, it is my hope to one day host a get together...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Mona Pendleton

Love the summery feel to this card!

Anonymous

Gorgeous ...What a great design.TFS
Enjouy the rest of your week Amy:)x

Fink

What a wonderful card! I love that it is cheery! Thanks for playing along at Stamp n Doodle

Sue Lelli

I truly LOVE this card! The gingham paper is so sunny! The lace on the bottom of the cloud is DIVINE with the sun peeking out! LOVE the banner sentiment with the red button! And YES, the kite has a tail!!! Congrats on the GDT spot! Well deserved!!!

Paul

Clever idea with the kite. It looks great. Automatically thought of animals. Wish I could think outside the box like you. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/
Good Luck with the GDT spot

Unknown

Great Bright & Cheery card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp-n-doodle. Cheers Lynne

Nathalia Castellon

Oh my, I'm on an overload of cuteness! Thanks for sharing that link to those digi images, they're adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy