6.30.2010

Wednesday Madness

Wednesday already ? I thought Summer days were long? They are flying by for me. I was in the Super Crafty Swap this month and my partner sent me all of this...


talk about feeling the love!!! I ♥ everything and can't wait to use it! If you were the fabulous person who sent this to me, can you please let me know because I would love to thank you! I have your last name but no first. I started going through all swappers blogs listed to see if I could find you but many blogs don't have last names. :-( I want to be sure to give you a huge shout out for being such a generous swapper!

A card I made for Get Sketchy sketch #42 :



I used FTLOA's 3.2 challenge: pink turq, and white.
I adore this MME cloud paper and the pink polka dot and pink gingham strip are Making Memories. I cut a butterfly from K & Co. paper, added a Royal rub-on and then adhered three rhinestones to finish. A simple card but like it that way sometimes. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi

I love the white space Amy! The clouds are adorable and so does the butterfly. Yeah, talk about love! That's gorgeous gift you got.

Angela

Very cute card! Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for stoppin by my page!

Monia

Sweet and delicate card:)

Kelly

Great card! Love the color combo and the papers you used! The butterfly is simply beautiful. Thanks for visitng my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. We must be DT sisters...you are on the DT for The Cutting Cafe right?

Charlene

Lovely CAS card and Lucky you to have such a generous friend.

Sasya

your card is simply beautiful!!! i adore it!!

PeggyLovesVintage

Wow, your swap stash is simply amazing as is the butterfly card. I love the way you gave it dimension! Great card!

Kay

Score!! Wow, look at ALL of those fabulous goodies! How exciting! :)
Your card is so crisp and clean and the butterfly is beautiful. This card reminds me of the sun breaking through after a spring rain! ♥♥ Kay

Cindy Lee

Wow...look at those goodies!!! Love your card, Amy!! You know I always love blue and pink color combo!

Mona L. Pendleton

Pretty card Amy! That butterfly is so darling on your card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy