9.10.2008

Stamping Challenge

Yeah! A stamping challenge site that I found from a comment someone left me. Thank you! The Stamp Something has a challenge to stamp something for fall. Anything. My favorite paper line(Pink Paislee's Harvest Moon) is perfect for this request. I have a few bits and pieces left from last month's purchase. Not much though. Enough to make this card though!

My first ever on the site and I can't wait to come back to see their challenges!




Items used: Pink Paislee Harvest Moon paper,Bazzill cardstock, Inkadinkado owl stamp, Autumn Leaves journal stamp, Clear G spooky stamp, SU basic black ink, Sass Lass buttons, craft supply for ribbon, DMC floss.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. It means so much to me. :-)

5 comments:

Maria Matter

Adorable card! Love the googlie eyes and the buttons! So glad you found Stamp Something...their challenges are always great!
Blessings, Maria

Mrs Wonka

This is a really lovely card!

mrs Wonka x

~Denise Lynn~

This is super cute! I love your accents and images. Happy that you found our site, hope you'll join us again. Thanks for playing! :)

Ann

Love the googly eyes on that owl, and the pop of blue is awesome! :D

Tanis

Oh it's so CUTE!!! Love the owl and the buttons and the great layers!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy