First, I used canvas that I cut into long rectangles and simple folded to create my pocket. Yep, it's that easy. I added pattern paper with a thicker weight because it makes the pocket more sturdy. I used a die cut button with the word friend layered with a vintage gold ribbon underneath. I wrapped lace and twine around the pocket and tied it with a vintage button. I made a little pennant using the ruler print and stapled the corner and added a green flower. I tucked a feather behind for added texture. The last step is to embellish with pearl accents. around "friends".
The next pocket is the same concept. Except I fussy cut a little girl image, punched a red foil border, and added a red ticket with the word "sweet". I embellished with photo corners and a metal flower.
This is the inside of the pockets. These would be great to tuck in a note, a piece of jewelry or candy if so inclined.
- canvas fabric
- Vintage Street Market die cut and ruler print paper Party Sheet's and Tags "Dimestore Vogue"
- Vintage Street Market Twirly Twine (aqua and red)
- Vintage Street Market red foil from Paper Sheet's and Tags "Party Games"
- Vintage Street Market girl image from Family Fun Collection
- My Mind's Eye pattern paper
- May Arts yellow ribbon and lace
- Jolene's Boutique metal and resin flowers
- vintage button and foil sticker
- other feather, Distress Old Photo ink
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired!