4.14.2012

OWH with SRM Stickers

 Me again!  I am excited to write that SRM Stickers paired up with Operation Write Home (OWH) which is a fabulous organization that sends blank handmade cards to deployed service members so they an write home to those they miss and love.
I created this card to send.
I created it by combining a "merry Christmas" sticker to make the word cherry.  What things you can do with stickers!  :-)  I hope you like and will consider sending a few cards to this worthy cause!

Thanks for stopping by!




11 comments:

Sharon

This is fabulous Amy!!! I love it! When our local scrapbooking store was open, we sent a box of cards to OWH 3 or 4 times a year. It is a wonderful organization! :)

Lisa Oliver

What an adorable and creative card Amy! You're so clever!

Thanks for sharing in the fun today at OWH Stars & Stamps!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Howwwwwwwwwww cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!

Heather Rogers

Too cute! Lovin' the cherries. Your new blog design looks awesome! :)

Hugs~

Davi

Amy a totally fun card! Love those cherries with the dots. Some one of our service men or women will love this one :)

Marjan

Love the crisp en bright look of your card!

Ros

Simply Fabulous!! I wish I could do something like this and get the brilliant effect you do!

Annette Allen

how cute...love that adorable little cherries...great card.

Sarah

Cherry adorable :)

Janice

Such a cherry card!

Ann

It is so cute, I love cherry images. I was just thinking of you, I hope your doing well. Hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy