10.12.2011

Thanks to good hearts like you!

Today I want to say a special thank you for those whom frequent my blog because I really do appreciate it.  Because of you, I find a reason to create and  share my love for crafting.  Much thanks and ♥  for helping me to do this.    Tonight I am dedicating some time to catch up on my blurfing.  I think I have a thousand posts to review so I am plan on making a hot beverage and catching up. 
For now, I want to share two cards.  The first is for Penny's and features Karen's Doodle's Bigsby, the cutest little mouse! He's cute because he's on paper.  IRL, not a fave creature for me.  I can handle one anywhere but in my house.  :-)

I started with a white cardbase and then layered with a Fancy Pant's print paper for the top and then the bottom is a Terresa Collin's Christmas paper ledger.  I love using themed papers for everyday use.  I have been hoarding this scrap for some time.  I added a large rick rack trim stapled with my tiny attacher.  The sentiment is from SP & Co's Bold Sentiments stamped with black ink and a little red button for embellishing.  I did add two craft colored photo corners for the image because I wanted it to look finished. 
Challenges I would like to enter this card in:
Crafty Boots Challenge: Zoo or Animal
Lollipop Crafts: #52 Critters
Ruby's Rainbow: #14 Cute and Cuddly
Paper Shelter: #35 We Love Animals

My next card is for Crafty Creations.  Another scrap paper feature. 
I used Sass Lass (sad to read they are closing their doors), American Crafts, and Crate Paper (read about it being bought by American Crafts here) for this.  The image is a Stretch n Bubbles I won and decided fit perfectly with this K Andrew sentiment.   That's a Westrim pom pom fiber stapled again with my tiny attacher.  Can you tell I love it?  :-) 
Challenge I would like to enter this card in:

Crafty Cardmakers: #53 Anything Goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ: #110 Anything Goes
Woodware USA: #47 Anything Goes
Okay, the vegan chili is burning!  Off to check again.  Have a great evening and thank you again!

30 comments:

Annette Allen

Awesome cards...love the shape of that tree...and those little hearts....so cute..have fun catching up

Sharon

These are fabulous!!!!! Love that cute little mouse on paper and that tree shape is great!!! :)

Carole Beath

I love each card.... the tree is awesome... and oh that sweet mousie.
Carole

Alice

these are so cute! lovely cards!

Kirsty Vittetoe

That is the cutest thing!!!!

Tenia Nelson

What super cute cards!!

Anne Marie Hile

Such pretty cards! Love that cutie-patootie mouse and the pretty details on the tree card. :)

Sylvia

Mice are not my favorites either except in story books and on cards! Your cards are cute, Amy. Hope you are having a good fall. Have a lovely Thursday!

yyam

These are adorable! Love the colors and mix of elements! :)

Nannieflash

Fabulous image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

Audrey Pettit

Well, we are so lucky to have you blogging and sharing your beautiful creations, Amy! Guess it's a win/win for everybody. :)
Really adorable cards. Love that little mouse guy and his big apple. Great use of your themed paper scraps, too, and I adore the big ric rac. And what a fun tree card that is. Such an unusual and eye catching image. I think the sentiment you used with it is just perfect, and I adore the papers and color combo.

Davi

Two fab cards Amy!! I love that sweet image and how you colored him! So fun with the big ric rac!! The dp and the cool tree are just the best in the second. Always such a joy to visit your blog Amy :)

Jacq

Hi Amy,
Oh this is just Gorgeous!!! Love that adorable little mouse, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

cnelson

Such DARLING cards!

Basslady

your creations are so stunning and beautiful!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Unknown

Your cards are too cute.. That little mouse carrying that apple just makes me smile..

June Houck

Both cards are precious, Amy. I especially like the mouse and apple :)

Janis Lewis

I love both of these cards! That mouse is quite adorable... on paper like you said. LOL And I love that tree card! What a funky tree. Love the bubble ribbon too. GREAT job! Hugs! :) Janis

Doreen

what a cute card. thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
Doreen

Anonymous

Great cards, love the sentiment on the tree card. And I agree with you about the mouse - much better on paper than irl. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

marilynprestonn

Was waiting to see that cute card Amy. I just love how you used the three dps and that tree is sooo pretty. Well done and you make me smile too. :)Peggy

Dee's Craft Room

Such cheerful cards, love that cute little mouse.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Pauline

Hi Amy! Loved your creations in this post, especially the Heart Tree from SNB.... just a delight!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline
(SNB Lead DT)

Unknown

Really pretty way to use our tree - thanks for sharing

kitten SNB design team

Ros

These are gorgeous Amy ... I love that mouse card ... beautiful!

Grandma Bonnie

Amy, very sweet cards! I like the mouse and how you used the SNB tree! Thanks!

SNB design team

scrap joanny

I like your image ! very nice -thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna

Anonymous

Hi Amy! These are both so cute! Love the mouse with his big apple! Great cards!!
smiles,Deena

Claire Phillips

Superb cards Magda - loving that mouse - he just such fun! Cheers Claire x

Amanda

Lovely card - love the ric-rac!

Thanks for playing along at Ruby's Rainbow this week.

Amanda

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy