7.03.2011

Friendship Tag

Hey there!  How's your day going?  Incredibly hot here with a chance of storms.  Whew!  Hope we get some rain because my poor grass sure is thirsty.  :-)
It's Sunday so that means I get to share a Sentimental Sunday's project with you!  Yeah!  Our theme is anything goes!  I made a tag that I added a digital image to with some lace and a tiny bit of bling.  The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo and you can find here designs here.  I made the tag from kraft paper and attached a gold eyelet that's been hanging around for some time.  I colored and then cut out a single flower for a focal point.  I like that it accents the greeting and also draws your eye down to the lace along the bottom of the tag.  I did add a strip of red rhinestones because it's me, ♥ my flashy bling!  :-)  I hope you like!
Challenges I would like to enter my tag into:
Craft Your Passion: #64 seeing red
Digital Tuesday: #117 Flower Power
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Anything but a card
One Stop Craft Challenge: #138 Tag
Paper Play: week 26 Anything but a card

12 comments:

dstandard

Fabulous! Love this - the flower is just perfect!

Davi

Love that tag Amy!! The friend sentiment with the simple flower is so perfect!! Happy 4th :)

cnelson

Perfectly LOVELY!

Tracey

Beautiful tag Amy & that sentiment is lovely :)
Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Ros

How sweet is this? ... I love it Amy ...

Stella

This gorgeous; I love that sentiment!

Cheryl

Your tag is beautiful in its simplicity! I love the focus on the sentiment.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Heather Rogers

So sweet Amy. Love the sentiment. :)
Hugs~

Maria Matter

such a lovely tag Amy! love the colors & added bling!

I'm working on a tag right now...not sure what I want to do with it...my deadline is tonight, so I better get moving! lol
Have a great Tuesday!
hugs & blessings

Liz's creative corner

Thanks for joining us at paper play with this lovely tag,lovely sentiment and the flower looks stunning too, hugs Liz xx

Tameko

Wonderful tag. Love all the little details!

Ninie

I love it!! You're so creative! I enjoy ur blog very much to get some ideas to scrapbook. Kindly visit me too at http://thebeautyofsplendid.blogspot.com/ and leave comments on my scrapwork. I wish I could do some professional scrapcards like yours.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy