9.02.2010

Shine

Hey!  Happy Thursday.  It's almost time for a three day weekend for most of us here in the States.  Of course with Earl barreling towards the east coast, it doesn't looks like many people are going to get to the beaches with mandatory visitor evacuations.  Praying for those effected and hope it loses some steam to be downgraded to a storm.   

Onto my card for today.  This incorporates some new product with old.  I used a new stamp I found at Michael's on my last visit.  I love this candelabra.  The pattern papers are Webster's and Rusty Pickle.   
Challenges for my card:
CCCB: #20 "Let Your Light Shine"
The Shabby Tea Room: #25 "Old Meets New"

Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Tenia Nelson

This card is soooo pretty Amy!!

Regina Easter

cute card Amy....hugs

Rose

This is soo cute and whimsical! I love it!

Unknown

Love the vintage feel this has.. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown

love this image it is one of my favorites......thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Ros

pretty card ... love those papers and the little touch of lace with the twine ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe

SO pretty! love the image and the buttons, and so love the lace, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Lynne Moncrieff

Gorgeous Shabby Chic card. Lynne M

Mona Pendleton

Pretty card Amy! Love the Vintage vibe!

Audrey Pettit

Oh, this is adorable! I love those Webster's Pages papers, and what a sweet design this is. Adorable stamped image. Love the twine and the lace, too. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.

Debbie

Super shabby and wonderful!! The twine and lace go so well together in your design! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

mfc.melissamade2

Very pretty!!! Love it.
Melissa

cnelson

Perfectly fabulous!! I couldn't love it more!

Arielle H Gordon

Just gorgeous, Amy! I love that stamp, too! You have the most amazing blog - I love it!

craftyb

i love this Amy...I love how you mix colours and accents...your lace is sooo scrummy! bx

~amy~

soooooo pretty!!!! love the mix of papers and your new stamp!

PapierGirl

So pretty Amy! Love the shabby feel and the lace/twine are a great combination! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Sasya

gorgeous card!! i love your style!!

Stella

Each time I visit your blog there is something beautiful to look at... Love your stories too...And this card; as always gorgeous!

C

Love the vintage look!!

Sandy Ang

Congrats on the CCCB Spotlight !

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy